Posted by : Srinivasan Natarajan Saturday, May 26, 2012
10. Know how to tie a Tie
9. Know how to be good at some kinda Sport
Airway management, Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, Emergency bleeding control which can be easy to learn and are very valuable when used. If you have kids there are kinda mandatory.
7. Know how to throw a punch
5. Know how to crack a jokeSurprisingly, the most masculine trait is humor. That explains why we don't have as many female comedians. A bit of humor can relax even some of the most tense situations. It is also directly related to the know how#6.
4. Know how to touch a woman
3. Know how to cook
2. Know how to take care of childrenChild rearing still remains in the female zone. But knowing how to take care of children like changing diapers, comforting them when they cry, making them sleep has sooooo much appeal with women. It is much more satisfying experience as well.
Probably the most important know how a man must have. Conversations are the bed rock of social life. We are all social animals. We all know that a good conversationalist ends up with the best girls around. Introducing ourselves when necessary, asking open ended questions, keeping the internal monologue under control, maintaining control on the conversational transactions are some things that are worth learning and practicing.